What is a Volunteer Management Template?
A volunteer management template can help you juggle between different tasks of planning volunteer opportunities, promoting them, engaging them, and retaining them for the long term.
With Stackby’s volunteer management template, you can streamline the complete process of recruiting and managing volunteer work for your organization.
Strategic administration of volunteer work can help you save time. You can easily create reports when you have organized data accurately in a volunteer management template.
Use Stackby forms to register your volunteers online and organize their data on your Stack automatically. Online registration ensures fewer errors as compared to paper-based applications.
You can use a volunteer management template to check how volunteers are performing and interacting with your organization. This way you can easily optimize your volunteer management process.
What is Volunteer Management?
Volunteer management is a process of creating a system for recruitment, training, engagement, and coordination of volunteers. In other words, it is the process of managing the volunteers in an organization. Creating a proper volunteer management plan can help you speed up the operations, choices, and objectives of managing volunteers.
The Three R’s of Volunteer Management
A strategic approach to volunteer management involves 3 R’s: recruitment, retention, and responsibility.
The process of hiring volunteers to do the work of your organization
Ensuring that volunteers are satisfied with your organization
Providing a rewarding, valuable experience to the volunteers
How to Start a Volunteer Management Database?
A volunteer management database is the most essential tool for every coordinator. The most effective tool is that it can be stored online and can be accessed everywhere. It should store all the contact information of volunteers along with their house details, skills, availability, etc.
Creating a volunteer management database on platforms like Stackby makes it easier for you to optimize registration and engagement capabilities. Moreover, it eliminates the need for manual data entry and errors.
Stackby provides an automated volunteer management template that helps you store everything about volunteer programs, campaigns, volunteers, volunteer sites, and coordinators. Your whole team can collaborate on this tool in real-time, making it easier to work together even from remote locations.
Who can Use Stackby’s Volunteer Management Template?
Stackby’s volunteer management template can be used by non-profit organizations, volunteer program managers, recruitment teams, and administrative staff.
How is Stackby’s Volunteer Management Template Helpful for You?
Stackby’s volunteer management template helps you streamline your workflows so that your team can work together without any inconsistencies. It will increase your team’s productivity and make it easier for your team to generate effective reports. With this template, you can do the following
- Record the list of volunteers and their status (Active, Inactive).
- Store the basic details of the volunteers like email, photos, date joined, phone number, and total campaigns involved
- Keep track of volunteer programs and campaigns such as campaign type, number of active volunteers, total volunteers, and campaign collaborators.
- Add campaign attachments necessary for the team.
- Record the details of the volunteer programs started by your organization and their corresponding volunteering events.
- Track all your volunteer sites in one place, their name, campaigns, owner, contact number, coordinator, and volunteering events.
- Keep a record of all the program coordinators, their names, contact numbers, and emails.
- Keep a track of all the volunteering events, their start date, volunteering programs, campaigns, and volunteers.
Other management templates to manage your workflows: