Regardless of the size or nature of your business, customers will always form the most crucial and essential aspect of your work. The strategies you devise and plans you make revolve around the requirements and satisfaction of the customer! Therefore, customer relationship management for sales is one of the most crucial requirements for an enterprise.
Let’s address the most basic question:
What is Customer Relationship Management or CRM?
As the name already suggests, customer relationship management is the system used to build and manage customer relationships. It helps businesses manage both current and potential customers.
The ultimate goal of any CRM strategy is to boost revenues and profitability whilst reducing operating costs and enhancing customer satisfaction. The key to any good CRM plan is to analyze every transaction from the customer’s point of view. This will give you a better understanding of your business and allow you to improve and grow tremendously!
Why is Sales CRM important for your business?
Every company devotes significant time, money, and resources to customer relationship management. Here’s why!
- It is a cost-effective method of acquiring new customers and retaining current ones.
- It gives you an insight into customer needs and behaviour.
- Enhances customer satisfaction which, in turn, leads to increased brand loyalty.
- Improves brand image significantly!
- Helps you create a bond with your customer, which can be beneficial in the long run.
- Improves the referral rate of your product as a satisfied customer is more likely to recommend your business to others.
- Ultimately, CRM helps you increase your sales and revenue!
For small businesses, an effective small business CRM strategy is crucial as it will help the business grow and expand from an early stage.
CRM helps you manage contacts, monitor tasks, and keep track of all your deals. With a proper small business CRM template, you can collect and store all your data on a single interface. That’s why Stackby has created the Sales CRM Template for you!
With this Sales CRM Template, you can effectively retain existing clients and generate new leads with immense ease!
Using this Sales CRM template, you can:
- Keep track of all the companies you are currently dealing with.
- Store details about the company, including the type of industry, employee strength, and website information.
- Maintain updated records of all your contacts in the above companies.
- Record the title and relevant contact information of your contacts.
- Monitor the task to be done for each company.
- Add notes for each task to assist your team.
- Record the type of each task and keep track of the due date.
- Assign a team leader to each task.
- Track the current status of the task (Done/ Not Done).
- Record the deals made by your company and its corresponding status (Won/ Lost/ Negotiating).
- Monitor and update the details as and when required.
Stackby’s Sales CRM Template gives you a detailed picture in a single place. Customize your CRM with this spreadsheet-style interface, and manage your customer relations effectively.