Boost your website’s search engine optimization with this backlink analysis template. SEO is carried out on multiple fronts and consists of several aspects and techniques. Backlinks form an essential part of any effective SEO strategy. They help you discover which websites fall in your niche and share the same audience.
What are backlinks?
Backlinks are links from a page on a website to another website. It is a very common concept in search engine optimization and contributes to the ranking of a website on a search engine. Put in simple terms, when a web page links to any other page, it is called a backlink.
There are two types of links that you must know of - nofollow links and dofollow links. Nofollow links do not contribute to the ranking of a webpage. The presence of a nofollow tag tells the search engine to ignore that link. On the other hand, dofollow links are links without a nofollow tag. It is the default state of any link.
How will backlinks help you?
If you’re going to spend your time and resources developing and maintaining quality backlinks, then it’s good to know how they will help your business:
- The number of backlinks indicates the popularity of your website.
- Quality links from authoritative websites add credibility to your web page. They tell a search engine that others vouch for and refer to your web page.
- Drive traffic to your website, which leads to increased awareness about your company or product.
- Increase the web presence and visibility of your website.
- For a backlink to significantly contribute to your company website’s search engine ranking, it should be from an authoritative, relevant, and quality site.
- Analyzing your website’s backlink profile enables you to understand if your current strategy is working in your favor.
What is Serpstat?
Serpstat SEO is a tool that can be used by your marketing team to conduct comprehensive SEO analysis and SEO rank reporting of your website, including backlink audit and analysis.
However, keeping track and monitoring all the backlink analysis-related data can sometimes be challenging. This is why we, at Stackby, developed an SEO Backlink Analysis Template!
With our SEO link analysis reports template, you can import and integrate all your backlink data from Serpstat with the click of a single button! Out of all the available analytic report templates available, here’s why you should choose us.
How will Stackby’s SEO Backlink Analysis Template Help You?
With this template, you will be able to:
- Keep track of the backlink analysis of all your websites.
- Monitor the total outlines, external domains, and referring IPs.
- Track the dofollow and nofollow links data.
- Record the referring links and referring domains.
- Create a backlink analysis report for stakeholders or managers.
- Monitor and update other backlink analysis data as and when required.
What are the Features of SEO Backlink Analysis Template?
#1 Analyze your competitors: Discover who are your top competitors and have the same backlinks as you.
#2 Find opportunities: Tap into the missed backlink opportunities by checking the backlinks of your competitors.
#3 Analyze and Report: Generate a backlink analysis report and share it with your team. You can change the SEO analysis report format based on your business requirements.
Monitor all your web pages’ backlink profiles from a single interface with minimum effort! Use our free template today!
Other SEO Templates:
Keyword Research template: to automate your keyword research and content planning process
SEO Keyword Tracker template: to track your domain’s num b er of keywords