Assignments are a significant part of school and university life. No one can deny the significance of assignments in school or colleges! If you are attempting or completing an assignment correctly, chances are that you are going to retain a lot more of what you studied.
However, the real issue regarding assignments is faced by teachers. The problem arises when the students send their assignments through email. A lot of times emails get lost or mixed up with other emails.
This makes it assignment tracking a hard process to keep up with.
However, there are a lot of ready-made solutions for this problem. The best way to keep up with tracking multiple assignments is to stay organized and set a system. Using a customized Assignment tracker template is one of the best ways to keep up with the tracking; you can also use assignment planner templates to plan all of your assignments for multiple classes.
Importance/Advantages of Assignment Tracking Template
There are many obvious and traditional ways through which teachers can keep track of the multiple assignments. Some of them are buying a planner, taking down notes every day on what is assigned to you and the deadline, keeping reminders so that you don’t forget to look at the planner, etc.
However, with Stackby’s Assignment Tracking Template, you don’t have to do all this extra work. Here are some of the advantages of having an assignment tacker:
- It is easy-to-use and easy-to-understand.
- Easily keep track of different assignments given to different classes.
- Easily access different comments or notes you make while checking different assignments from different students. This helps you in giving proper feedback to your students.
- Since the template is customizable, you can also add categories according to your requirement.
- You can even upload obtained marks, highlight the students who are performing well and highlight the ones who need more help.
There are many such advantages of an Assignment planner. Try it out today.